Welcome to Local Table & Tap. Enjoy our updated summer menu in full safety and with plenty of appetite!
We would like to welcome you back to Local Table & Tap on the Vismarkt, in Mechelen. In order to guarantee your safety and comfort, we have prepared ourselves thoroughly. We would like to give you some extra information about the COVID guidelines.
What we offer:
- Our tables are set up to ensure a social distance of 1.5 metres is maintained everywhere.
- Our terrace has at least one full side open, regardless of the weather.
- Our team will welcome you personally and in accordance with the applicable rules.
- We provide disinfectant gels to sanitise your hands on arrival and leaving.
- The tables, counters, kitchen, banknote machine and other contact surfaces are disinfected regularly and after each visit.
- We wear surgical facemasks.
- Our staff are in good health and, as always, apply very strict hygiene measures.
- We close at 10 pm.
What we ask of you:
- Enjoy your meals and drinks sitting at your table. Ordering or consuming at the bar is not allowed.
- Maximum 4 people per table, unless they are members of the same family.
- Only enter the indoor area for toilet facilities or to pay.
- Consult our menu online or via the QR codes and signs in the restaurant.
- Preferably pay electronically or using contactless.
- We don’t take reservations. There is likely to be space for you.
- Always follow instructions from our team to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Apply the general Covid-19 prevention guidelines. You can find more information on the government website.
- When arriving, leaving or moving in and around the restaurant, wear a general facemask.
We will not request your contact details. If you fall ill within 14 days of visiting Local Table & Tap, you must contact us.
Together, we can ensure that we can continue to enjoy those wonderfully enjoyable terrace and dining moments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
See you soon!